- DON’T PAY A CENT UNTIL IT MAKES SENSE. We invest in generating design options, feasibility study, engineering, preparing proposals and sharing all of our expertise and knowledge with you until you are COMPLETELY convinced with the project, the budget and the builder you will partner with. Do not feel the pressure of paying that deposit fee upfront to other builders that commits you before going through the process.
- MULTILINGUAL CAPABILITIES : Because our clients are the reason for our existence, we pay close attention and try to understand every need, every cultural requirement and every gesture. Multilingual communications becomes so essential in delivering what our clients want. Incredible Renovations “bridges the gap” between languages and cultures every day. We are uniquely qualified to communicate in English, Spanish, French and Arabic. We stand ready to speak to you about your building and renovation needs.
- FULL DISCLOSURE: not only we provide you with design options but we provide you with break downs; itemized line by line including our overhead and profit margins, all above board with nothing to hide. That way you decide what you want to keep or delete if the budget gets exceeded. In construction, changes are sometimes inevitable for a variety of reasons and you should not be shocked with unrealistically small credits and high extras. When you make changes you will know exactly how much that item costs and should expect a fair credit for it. Likewise when you want to extend more tile flooring, hardwood etc. you will know how much per square foot it will cost you. No surprises, just a lasting friendship!
- CLIENTS INTEREST IS PRIORITY: members of the Incredible Team treats your project as their own and the decisions made during construction are for your best interest. You are our partner and we consult with you every step of the way but we realize that you are busy and try not to inconvenience you whenever possible. At times we encounter damaged components of walls, faulty framing around the work we are contracted to do etc. We replace and correct deficiencies without charging you or inconveniencing you with the details or the extra cost. It’s all built into the process.
- TRUE ONE STOP SHOP: Even though we frequently deal with outside architects and professional engineers but we are the only builder/remodeler with the in-house expertise; licensed professional engineer, architect and interior designer on staff to make sure you get the best design and best service. We handle the home owners’ association approvals, city permits and all what is needed for your convenience.
- ON TIME-ON BUDGET: for over thirty years we held our position that if a builder knows his business then he has no reason not to commit to a fixed completion date and a fixed price. The argument that by committing to a completion date we may be sacrificing quality doesn’t hold water as we have hundreds if not thousands of clients who would confirm that high quality workmanship was delivered even at what may have looked as tight schedules at times. Building within time frames that are 2 to 3 times longer doesn’t mean the quality is 2 to 3 times better. The contrary is most often the case. Every few years we receive a call from a builder from the competition requesting that we should stop bragging that we are the ONLY builder that provides money backed guarantee for on time completions. The same thing happens every time with a different builder. The builder copies the offer but drop it after a year in most cases. Why? Because the team members, from the owner/president down to the cleaning crew have to buy in and commit to such a guarantee. We started offering this guarantee in 1979 and we still offer it today: up to $300/day if we are ever late on our completion date. Period!